1. National Security Strategy of the United States of America. December 2017. Available at: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/NSS-Final-12-18-2017-0905.pdf.
2. National Security Strategy of the United States. February 2015. Available at: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2015_national_security_strategy_2.pdf.
3. Diego Pagliarulo. Donald Trump, the Middle East, and American Foreign Policy. // E-International Relations (E-IR). January 3, 2017. Available at: http://www.e-ir.info/2017/01/03/donald-trump-the-middle-east-and-american-foreign-policy/.
4. Freedom in the World 2018. Democracy in Crisis. // Freedom House. January, 2018. Available at: https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2018.
5. Summary 2018 of the National Defense Strategy of The United States of America Sharpening the American Military s Competitive Edge. January 19, 2018. Available at: https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf.
6. Jim Garamone. National Defense Strategy a Good Fit for Our Times, Mattis Says. // DoD News, Defense Media Activity. January 22, 2018. Available at: http://www.centcom.mil/MEDIA/NEWS-ARTICLES/News-Article-View/Article/1420843/national-defense-strategy-a-good-fit-for-our-times-mattis-says/.
7. Daniel Brown. Most of the world has seen an increase in terrorism but deaths from terror attacks have decreased. // Business Insider US. November 15, 2017. Available at: http://www.businessinsider.sg/global-terrorism-terrorism-increased-deaths-from-terrorism-decreased-2017-11/.
8. Clayton Thomas. Arms Sales in the Middle East: Trends and Analytical Perspectives for U.S. Policy. // Congressional Research Service. October 11, 2017. Available at: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/R44984.pdf.
9. The Honorable Rex W. Tillerson. // U.S. Department of State. November 14, 2017. Available at: http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/20171114-Iranian-Presence-in-Syria-Letter.pdf.
10. Ivana Kottasovb. The economic forces driving protests in Iran. January 2, 2018. Available at: http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/01/news/economy/iran-economy-protests/index.html.
11. Education in Iran. // World Education Services. February 7, 2017. Available at: https://wenr.wes.org/2017/02/education-in-iran.
12. Attorney Gen. names Micheal D’Andrea as mastermind of Iran's unrest. // Mehr News Agency (MNA). 4 January 2018. Available at: https://en.mehrnews.com/news/130920/Attorney-Gen-names-Micheal-D-Andrea-as-mastermind-of-Iran-s.
13. Michael Schwirtzjan. The U.S. Wanted to Discuss Iran. Russia Brought Up Black Lives Matter. // The New York Times. January 5, 2018. Available at: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/05/world/middleeast/un-iran-protests-debate.html.
14. Nebenzya obvinil SShA v podryve avtoriteta SB OON v otvet na sozyv zasedaniya po Iranu. // TASS. 6 yanvarya 2017. Rezhim dostupa: http://tass.ru/politika/4858572.
15. US lacks moral, political credibility in whole world. Iran’s Ambassador to the United Nations Gholam Ali Khoshroo. // Mehr News Agency (MNA). 6 January 2018. Available at: https://en.mehrnews.com/news/130937/US-lacks-moral-political-credibility-in-whole-world.
16. Statement by the President on the Iran Nuclear Deal. // National Security & Defense Issued on: January 12, 2018. Available at: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-iran-nuclear-deal/.
17. Vystuplenie i otvety na voprosy SMI Ministra inostrannykh del Rossii S.V. Lavrova v khode press-konferentsii po itogam deyatel'nosti rossijskoj diplomatii v 2017 godu. Moskva, 15 yanvarya 2018. Available at: http://www.mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/3018203.
18. Oren Liebermann. How a mutual enemy is changing Israel-Saudi relations. November 26, 2017. Available at: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/25/middleeast/israel-saudi-relations/index.html.
19. Decoding Donald Trump’s efforts to draw a road map for Israel and Palestine. November 23 2017. Available at: https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21731649-it-more-about-countering-iran-making-peace-decoding-donald-trumps-efforts.
20. National Security Strategy the United States. February 2015. P. 26. Available at: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2015_national_security_strategy_2.pdf.
21. Ben Evansky. Secretary-General takes swipe at Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as UN calls for emergency meeting. // Secretary-General. December 7, 2017. Available at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/06/secretary-general-takes-swipe-at-trumps-recognition-jerusalem-as-un-calls-for-emergency-meeting.html.
22. Louis Nelson. U.N. votes 128-9 to criticize U.S. decision on Jerusalem. Ambassador Nikki Haley condemns the nonbinding resolution, saying U.S. 'goodwill' should be respected. // The Politico. December 21, 2017. Available at: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/21/united-nations-vote-criticize-trump-jerusalem-312328.
23. Rex W. Tillerson. President Trump's Decision To Recognize Jerusalem as Israel's Capital. // Press Statement. Secretary of State. Washington. December 6, 2017. Available at: https://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2017/12/276304.htm.
24. Mike Pence visits Middle East but US role as peace broker may be over. January 20, 2018. Available at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/20/mike-pence-middle-east-israel-peace-talks.
25. Sam Bahour. Mike Pence Just Confirmed America's Exit From the Mideast Peace Process. January 23, 2018. Available at: https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/pence-confirms-america-s-exit-from-the-peace-process-1.5751151?utm_source=Push_Notification&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=General.
26. Remarks by Vice President Mike Pence in Special Session of the Knesset. January 22, 2018. Available at: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-vice-president-mike-pence-special-session-knesset/.
27. US funding cuts for UN Palestine refugee. // United Nations. January 17, 2018. Available at: http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=58437#.WmAx7a5l-pp.
28. Carla E. Humud. Armed Conflict in Syria: Overview and U.S. Response. // Congressional Research Service. October 13, 2017. Available at: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33487.pdf.
29. Simon S., Stevenson J. The End of Pax Americana. // Foreign Affairs. November December 2015. Available at: https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/middle-east/end-pax-americana.
30. National Security Strategy. February 2015. Available at: http://nssarchive.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015.pdf.
31. The National Military Strategy of the United States of America. June 2015. Available at: http://www.jcs.mil/Portals/36/Documents/Publications/2015_National_Military_Strategy.pdf.
32. Mora E. Pentagon unsure if kurds allegedly armed by US will attack ISIS in Raqqa. // Breitbart. October 24, 2015. Available at: http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/24/pentagon-unsure-kurds-allegedly-armed-u-s-will-attack-isis-raqqa/.
33. Wintour R. Russia and US 'planning military coordination against Isis in Syria'. // The Guardian. March 30, 2016. Available at: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/30/russia-and-us-planning-military-coordination-against-isis-in-syria.
34. Kissinger H. A Path Out of the Middle East Collapse. // The Wall Street Journal. October 16, 2015. Available at: http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-path-out-of-the-middle-east-collapse-1445037513.
35. Marc Lynch. Obama and the Middle East. Rightsizing the U.S. Role. // Foreign Affairs. September/October 2015. Available at: https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/middle-east/obama-and-middle-east.
36. Peter Navarro. The Trump Doctrine: Peace Through Strength. // The National Interest. March 31, 2016. Available at: http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-trump-doctrine-peace-through-strength-15631.
37. James F. Jeffrey and Dennis Ross. General Principles to Guide U.S. Middle East Policy. // Transition 2017. The Washington Institute. December 8, 2016. Available at: http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/pubs/TP3-GeneralPrinciples.pdf.
38. Andrew J. Tabler. Combating Terrorism and Alleviating Human Suffering in Syria. // The policy notes for the Trump administration. Washington Institute. February 2017. Available at: http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/pubs/Transition2017-SYRIA.pdf.
39. Joost Hiltermann, Maria Fantappie. Twilight of the Kurds. // FP magazine. January 2018. Available at: http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/16/twilight-of-the-kurds-iraq-syria-kurdistan/.
40. Turkey, Russia, Syria, and Iran all bash 'terror army' of US-backed kurds. // Business Insider. January 16, 2018. Available at: http://www.businessinsider.com/turkey-russia-syria-and-iran-all-bash-terror-army-of-us-backed-kurds-2018-1.
41. NATO says wasn't consulted before announcement of YPG army, understands Turkey's concerns. // Daily Sabah. January 16, 2018. Available at: https://www.dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2018/01/16/nato-says-wasnt-consulted-before-announcement-of-ypg-army-understands-turkeys-concerns.
42. Internal solution to Syria would be better says UN chief. // TRT World. January 17, 2018. Available at: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/internal-solution-for-syria-would-be-better-un-chief-125854.
43. US already has 2,000 troops in Syria, Pentagon set to reveal It had previously acknowledged 500 were involved in the fight against Isis in the country. // The Independent. November 24, 2017. Available at: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-troops-syria-2000-troops-pentagon-revealed-announcement-latest-a8075006.html.
44. 4,000 US troops in Syria? U.S. Army Maj. Gen. James B. Jarrard. // Military News. October 31, 2017. Available at: https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/31/4000-us-troops-in-syria/.
45. Matthew Pennington. Tillerson signals deeper US military commitment in Syria. // Military News. January 17, 2018. Available at: https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2018/01/18/tillerson-signals-deeper-us-military-commitment-in-syria/.
46. Intelligence Estimate and Forecast: The Syrian Theater. // Institute for the Study of War, report. September 23, 2017. Available at: http://www.understandingwar.org/article/intelligence-estimate-and-forecast-syrian-theater.