1. Annual Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community. Office of the Director of National Intelligence. February 2022. P. 16.
2. North Korea’s Nuclear Weapons and Missile Programs. Congressional Research Service, 08.04.2022. P. 1.
3. Ibid., p. 2.
4. Annual Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community … P. 15.
5. Snow S., Altman H. No US casualties in Iran missile strike, preliminary reports say // Military Times, 08.01.2020.
6. Judson J., Gould J. THAAD, in first operational use, destroys midrange ballistic missile in Houthi attack // Defense News, 21.01.2022.
7. Statement for the record on World Threat Assessment, Scott Berrier, Director, Defense Intelligence Agency, before the Senate Armed Services Committee, 2022. P. 7.
8. Ibid., p 6.
9. Statement of General Glen D. VanHerck, USAF, Commander of USHORTHCOM, NORAD, before the Senate Armed Services Committee, 18.05.2022. P. 7.
10. Ibid., p. 6-7.
11. Rethinking Homeland Defense: Global Integration, Domain Awareness, Information Dominance and Decision Superiority. Online event transcript. CSIS, 17.08.2021. P. 5-6.
12. Written Statement of Dr. John Plumb, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Space Policy, before the Senate Armed Services Committee. Missile Defense Strategy, Policies, and Programs. May 18, 2022. P. 7.
13. Missile Defense Review 2019. U.S. Department of Defense. P. 60.
14. Hearing to receive testimony on missile defense strategy, policies, and programs in review of the Defense Authorization for FY 2023 and the Future Years Defense Program, before the Senate Armed Services Committee Stenographic Transcript. May 18, 2022. P. 33.
15. Program Acquisition Cost by Weapon System. U.S. Department of Defense FY 2023 Budget Request. April 2022. P. 4-2.
16. Vice Admiral Jon A. Hill, Director of Missile Defense Agency, before the Senate Armed Services Committee, May 18, 2022. P. 7.
17. Hearing to receive testimony on missile defense … P. 57.
18. Bugos S. U.S. Defense Officials Balk at Biden’s Nuclear Budget // Arms Control Today, June 2022.
19. Judson J. Missile Defense Agency seeks $9.6 billion in FY23 budget // Defense News, 29.03.2022.
20. National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022. United States Congress. December 7, 2021. P. 1455.
21. Written Statement of Dr. John Plumb … P. 6.
22. Hearing to receive testimony on missile defense … P. 74-75; Vice Admiral Jon A. Hill, Director of Missile Defense Agency… P. 11.
23. Judson J. US NORTHCOM again asks for homeland cruise missile defense funding in wish list // Defense News, 06.04.2022.
24. Baron K., Tucker P. How NORAD Plans to Ward Off Cruise Missiles Fired at the US // Defense One, 25.07.2022.
25. Navy Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Program: Background and Issues for Congress. Congressional Research Service, 01.04.2022.
26. Vice Admiral Jon A. Hill, Director of Missile Defense Agency… P. 5.
27. Program Acquisition Cost by Weapon System… P. 4-5.
28. Vice Admiral Jon A. Hill, Director of Missile Defense Agency… P. 8.
29. Ibid., p. 9.
30. Missile Defense Agency Officials Hold a News Briefing on President Biden's Fiscal 2023 Missile Defense Budget. U.S. Department of Defense, 28.03.2022.
31. Karako T., Dahlgren M. Complex Air Defense. Countering the Hypersonic Missile Threat. Center for Strategic & International Studies, February 2022. P. 26.
32. The Growing Missile Threat in the Pacific and American Missile Defense. Event at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, 06.12.2022. P. 15. Available at: https://www.fdd.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/fdd-events-the-growing-missile-threat-in-the-pacific-and-american-missile-defense-transcript.pdf (accessed 20.07.2022)
33. MDA and the 2023 Budget. Online Event at Center for Strategic & International Studies, 23.05.2022. P. 24. Available at: https://csis-website-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/event/220523_MDA_2023_Budget.pdf?8UXYNINgkSadb19yc8Gg.2TswRa2icWc (accessed 20.07.2022)
34. Defense Budget Overview. U.S. Department of Defense, FY 2023 Budget Request. March 2022. P. 12, 31.
35. Vergun D. Space Development Agency Transitioning to U.S. Space Force. U.S. Department of Defense, 26.08.2021.
36. MDA and the 2023 Budget. … P. 25-26.
37. Albon C. US Space Force wants funding for a new mission — tracking ground targets // Defense News, 19.01.2022.
38. Erwin S. Space Force, DoD agencies planning multi-orbit sensor network to track hypersonic missiles // SpaceNews, 21.06.2021.
39. Hitchens T. To track hypersonic missiles, Space Force to develop ‘at least’ 4 MEO satellites // Breaking Defense, 26.04.2022.
40. Naprimer, Ballistic Missile Defense. Threats and Challenges. Report by the American Physical Society. January 2022.
41. Statement of David A. Honey, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, before the Senate Armed Services Committee on Missile Defense, May 18, 2022. P. 2.
42. Hearing to receive testimony on missile defense … P. 52.
43. Judson J. Congress gives Missile Defense Agency authority to research and develop laser tech for missile defense // Defense News, 30.12.2021.
44. Statement of David A. Honey … P. 3.
45. Hudson L. U.S. Space Force Juggles Changes To Missile Warning Portfolio // Aviation Week & Space Technology, 19.03.2021.
46. Harrison T., et al. What to Look for in the FY 2022 Defense Budget Request. Center for Strategic & International Studies, April 2021. P. 7.
47. Rumbaugh W., Karako T. Seeking Alignment. Missile Defense and Defeat in the 2022 Budget. Center for Strategic & International Studies, December 2021. P. 7-8.
48. Judson J. Missile Defense Agency seeks $9.6 billion in FY23 budget…
49. Albon C. Space Force wants 40% budget increase as it looks to bolster space-based missile warning // Defense News, 28.03.2022.
50. Rumbaugh W., Karako T. Seeking Alignment… P. 6.
51. Written Statement of Dr. John Plumb … P. 8.
52. National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022… P. 1469, 1472.
53. Frantzman S. Israel and US begin Arrow-4 development // Defense News, 18.02.2021.
54. Statement by Lieutenant General Daniel L. Karbler, Commander JFCC-IMD, before the Senate Armed Services Committee, May 18, 2022. P. 17.
55. Gould J. US approves $1.7 billion Aegis missile defense sale to Canada // Defense News, 11.05.2021.
56. Gould J. Eyeing hypersonic threat, Canada nears ‘robust’ NORAD investment // Defense News, 28.04.2022.
57. Formidable Accomplishment // Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance, 10.06.2021; The Spread of Patriotism // Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance, 06.04.2022.
58. Virtual CRT: Air to Air Missile Defense. Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance, 18.10.2021. P. 4. Available at: https://missiledefenseadvocacy.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Transcript-18-OCT-VCRT-Air-to-Air-Missile-Defense-1.pdf (accessed 20.07.2022)
59. S. Korea, US, Japan Agree to Cooperate in Countering N. Korea Missile Threat. KBS World, 10.02.2022.
60. Hearing to receive testimony on missile defense … P. 24.
No posts found