1. Article I, Section 2, Clause 3.1 Enumeration Clause / US Constitution Annotated. Available at: https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/artI_S2_C3_1/ (accessed: 01.10.2021).
2. Wines M. 2020 Census Won’t Have Citizenship Question as Trump Administration Drops Effort / The New York Times. July 2, 2019. Available at: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/trump-census-citizenship-question.html (accessed: 01.10.2021).
3. Donald J. Trump Twitter Account (suspended). Available at: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1146245459268263938 (accessed: 01.10.2021).
4. Press-Release: Attorney General James Sues President Trump / Lelita James. NY Attorney General Official Site. July 24, 2020. Available at: https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2020/attorney-general-james-sues-president-trump-illegally-seeking-exclude (accessed: 01.10.2021).
5. Cornell S, Hartmann D. Ethnicity and race: Making identities in a changing world. Thousand Oaks, CA: Pine Forge Press; 1998, p. 42.
6. Ibid., p. 49.
7. Jones N., Marks R. 2020 Census Illuminates Racial and Ethnic Composition of the Country / United States Census Bureau. August 12, 2021. Available at: https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2021/08/improved-race-ethnicity-measures-reveal-united-states-population-much-more-multiracial.html (accessed: 01.10.2021).
8. Frey W. Diversity Explosion: How New Racial Demographics are Remaking America / New York: Brookings Institution Press, 2018. P. 227.
9. Wang L.H. Here's How The 1st 2020 Census Results Changed Electoral College, House Seats / NPR News. April 26, 2021. Available at: https://www.npr.org/2021/04/26/983082132/census-to-release-1st-results-that-shift-electoral-college-house-seats?t=1633901100571 Accessed: 01.10.2021
10. Laskawski A. US Census Bureau Has Released Some 2020 Census Results: What’s Next? / Boston University Politics. September 15, 2021. Available at: https://www.bu.edu/articles/2021/what-do-the-2020-census-results-mean/ Accessed: 01.10.2021
No posts found