1. How SAs giant rose from Kimberley dust. // Sunday Times. March 26, 2017. URL: https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/business/2017-03-26-how-sas-giant-rose-from-kimberley-dust/ (accessed: 25.02.21).
2. Tuffnell S. The United States in Africa: A Transimperial History. URL: https://oxfordandempire.web.ox.ac.uk/article/united-states-africa-transimperial-history#_ednref (accessed: 06.02.21).
3. Hopkins S. An analysis of U.S.-South African relations in the 1980s: has engagement been constructive?, 1985. URL: https://www.law.upenn.edu/journals/jil/articles/volume7/issue1/Hopkins7J.Comp.Bus.&Cap.MarketL.89 (1985).pdf (accessed: 05.02.21).
4. Kozlovskij E.A. Ehkonomicheskij krizis, ego istoki i mineral'no-syr'evoj potentsial. Chast' 2. URL: http://geomar.ru/articles/mineral-resources/371-economic-crisis-and-mineral-resource-potential.html (data obrascheniya 02.02.2021).
5. U.S. Reliance on Africa for Strategic Minerals, 1984. URL: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/1984/HRA.htm (accessed: 11.03.2021).
6. Critical Minerals and U.S. Public Policy, 2019. URL: https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/R45810.html#:~:text=The%20United%20States%20is%20100,a%20small%20amount%20of%20recycling).&text=The%20current%20goal%20of%20U.S.,%2Dbeing%2C%20and%20industrial%20production (accessed: 31.01.2021).
7. Epstein P. The U.S. Business Role in South Africa // The New York Times, 1985.
8. Mineral commodity summaries 2020, 2020. URL: https://pubs.usgs.gov/periodicals/mcs2020/mcs2020.pdf (accessed: 31.01.2021).
9. Which mineral commodities used in the United States need to be imported? // The American Geosciences Institute, 2017. URL: https://www.americangeosciences.org/critical-issues/faq/which-mineral-commodities-used-united-states-need-be-imported (accessed: 14.03.2021).
10. Review Warns Defense Industrial Base Faces «Unprecedented Set of Challenges», 2018. URL: https://www.csis.org/analysis/review-warns-defense-industrial-base-faces-unprecedented-set-challenges (accessed: 17.03.2021).
11. Assessing and Strengthening the Manufacturing and Defense Industrial Base and Supply Chain Resiliency of the United States, 2018. URL: https://media.defense.gov/2018/Oct/05/2002048904/-1/-1/1/ASSESSING-AND-STRENGTHENING-THE-MANUFACTURING-AND-DEFENSE-INDUSTRIAL-BASE-AND-SUPPLY-CHAIN-RESILIENCY.PDF (accessed: 17.03.2021).
12. A Federal Strategy to Ensure Secure and Reliable Supplies of Critical Minerals. URL: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/minerals-strategy.pdf (accessed: 15.03.2021).
13. 2020 Report Highlights the Importance of Mining Minerals for U.S. Economy and National Security, 2020. URL: https://www.usgs.gov/news/us-mine-production-increasing-estimated-value-863-billion-minerals#:~:text=“Industries%20–%20such%20as%20steel%2C,2.5%25%20increase%20over%202018 (accessed: 01.02.2021).
14. African Growth and Opportunity Act. URL: https://agoa.info/about-agoa.html (accessed: 01.03.2021).
15. Trade, Investment, and Development Cooperative Agreement (TIDCA). URL: https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/africa/regional-economic-communities-rec/southern-african-customs-union-sacu (accessed: 15.03.2021).
16. Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA). URL: https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/trade-investment-framework-agreements (accessed: 04.03.2021).
17. The American Chamber of Commerce in South Africa (AmCham). URL: https://www.amcham.co.za (accessed: 30.01.2021).
18. The Council on Foreign Relations // Renewing U.S.-South Africa Relations under President Ramaphosa, 2018. URL: https://www.cfr.org/blog/renewing-us-south-africa-relations-under-president-ramaphosa (accessed: 26.02.2021).
19. The Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) // South Africa. URL: https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/africa/southern-africa/south-africa (accessed: 15.03.2021).
20. South Africa’s total trade with the United States. URL: https://www.ustradenumbers.com/country/south-africa/ (accessed: 10.03.2021).
21. Cobalt demand set to roughly double by 2030: Roskill, December 1, 2020. URL: https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/market-insights/latest-news/metals/120120-cobalt-demand-set-to-roughly-double-by-2030-roskill (accessed: 03.02.2021).
22. Fabriciu P. Has the African Growth and Opportunity Act worked too well for South Africa? URL: https://issafrica.org/amp/iss-today/has-the-african-growth-and-opportunity-act-worked-too-well-for-south-africa (accessed: 16.03.2021).
No posts found