1. Ann Crittenden. If You’ve Raised Kids, You Can Manage Anything. / Gottham. Oct. 2005, p. 288.
2. Tom Hill with Walter Jenkins. Making Character First. / Character First Publishers, LLC. 2010, p. 189; http://characterfirsteducation.com/c/about.php.
3. Oklahoma City Public Schools. https://www.okcps.org/domain/96.
4. The Austin Peters Group, Inc. https://austinpeters.com/non-profit-education-federal-government/.
5. Kansas State Department of Education. https://www.ksde.org/Agency/Division-of-Learning-Services/Career-Standards-and-Assessment-Services/Content-Area-M-Z/School-Counseling/Social-Emotional-Character-Development-Standards-Assessment-and-Instruction; https://community.ksde.org/Default.aspx?tabid=3708.
6. Partnerships in Character Education State Pilot Projects, 1995–2001. Lessons learned. // US Department of Education. Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools. 2008; https://www2.ed.gov/programs/charactered/lessons.pdf.
7. 2019 Florida Statutes: K-20 Education Code (title XLVIII): Public K-12 Education (chapter 1003) http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=1000-1099/1003/Sections/1003.42.html.
8. Cliff Urnaga and Argyl Dick. Chaplaincy Group Teams With Detention to Address Spiritual Needs and Character. // LJN Exchange (2005): 25-28.
9. Bill Sherman. Faith Builds Character. / Tulsa World, December 18, 2008.
10. Heather Cazad. ‘Schools of Character’ Demonstrate a Path to Education Reform. // Erraticus. Jan. 12, 2019. https://erraticus.co/2019/01/12/schools-character-education-reform/.
11. Dr. Howard Hendricks. Teaching to Change Lives. / Multnomah, New York. 1987. P. 152.
13. Child Protection Policy. In The Gap. https://www.inthegap.org/.
14. Character First México. Generación de trabajo en equipo para mejorar la comunicación. https://www.caracterprimero.com/.
15. Martin Luther King, Jr. has delivered his speech on 28 August 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C. https://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/mlkihaveadream.htm.
16. In 2009, the Obama administration has been talking about “pressing the reset button” in the US-Russian relationships. Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton greeted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Geneva and presented a small green box that had inside a red button with the Russian word “peregruzka” printed on it. Ironically, there was a typo made in Russian that meant ‘overcharged’, which intended to mean ‘reset’ in English. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/06/clinton-reset-button-gift-to-russian-fm-gets-lost-in-translation/.
17. Tom Hill with Walter Jenkins. Making Character First. Appendix / Character First Publishers, LLC. 2010, p. 189.