1. Sergei Boeke. Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb: Terrorism, insurgency, or organized crime? http://www.tandfonlune.com/doi/full/10.1080/09592318.2016
2. Daveed Gartenstein-Ross. “Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and Al Qaeda’s Senior Leadership”/ Defend Democracy, 19 January 2013. http://www/defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/al-qaeda-in-the-islamic-maghreb-and-al-qaedas-senior-leadership/
3. . Emily Hunt. Islamist Terrorism in North West Africa: A “Thorn in the Neck” of the United States? Policy Focus, no.65, February 2007.-http:/www/washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/pubs/PolicyFocus65.pdf
4. An Interview with Abdelmalek Droukdel. The New York Times, July 1, 2008. www.nytimes.com/2008/07/01/world/africa/01transcript-droukdal.html
5. Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. Council on Foreign Relations. Backgrounder by Zachary Laub and Jonathan Masters. Last updated, March 27, 2015. www.cfr.org/backgrounder/al-qaeda-islamic-maghreb
7. AFRIKOM SShA provozglasil kurs na Liviyu (https://politpuzzle.ru/26153-africom-ssha-provozglacil-kurs-na-Liviyu)
8. Nicolas van de Walle. Obama and Africa, Lots of Hope, Not Much Change. Foreign Affairs, September-October, 2015, p.56.
9. UN News. Islamists use fear, drug money to maintain control of Northern Mali-UN rights official says. 10 October 2012.-news.un org/en/story/2012/10/423252#UHh7kK5KWkM
10. Yaya J. Fanusie, Alex Entz. Al –Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. Financial Assessment. Center on Sanctions and Illicit Finance. Terror Finance Briefing Book, December 2017, p.9.
11. Ihssane Guennon, Abdel Bassou, “Al-Qaeda vs. Daesh in the Sahel: What to expect?”https://www.poicycenter.ma/publications/al-qaeda-vs-daesh-sahel-what-expect.html
12. Donald Trump, “Remarks by President Trump at Working Lunch with African Leaders”, White House, September 20, 2017. https://www.whitehose.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-working-Lunch-african-leaders/
13. NCTC Director Rasmussen, Statement for the Record, “Fifteen Years After 9/11: Threats to the Home Land”, Senate Homeland Security Governmental Affairs Committe, September 27, 2016 – www.dni.gov/files/NCCTC/documents/news_documents/NCNC_SER-9-27-16_SHSGAC.pdf
14. NCTC Director before the Senate Committed on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, September 27, 2017.
15. Statement of Lora Shiao, Acting Director of Intelligence, National Counterterrorism Center, Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, December 6, 2017.
16. Statement of General Thomas S. Waldhouser, United States Marine Corps Commander United States Africa. Command before the Senate Committee on Armed Services, 13 March 2018. - www. armed-services-senate.gov/imo/media/doc/ Waldhouser_03_13-18. pdf
17. Sam Raphael, and Doug Stokes/ Globalization West African oil: US’s energy security and the global economy. “International Affairs” 87, no. 4, 2011, p. 903.-https:/dd.org/10.1111/j/1468-2346. 2011
18. Beder Dine Khou. The G5 Sahel: An Insufficient organization for Failed Region? Fall 12, 2019. DOI: 10.25777/nxvk-zj96 (https://digitalcommons.odu.edu/gpis_etds/122 )
19. Lesley Anne Warner. The Trans Sahara Counter terrorism Partnership. CNA. March 2014, p.23. https://www.cna.org/CNA_files/PDF/CRM-2014-U-007203-Final.pdf
20. Tsit. po: Kudelev V.V. “Al'-Kaida v stranakh Islamskogo Magriba”i dr. v Severnoj Afrike (khronika cobytij). Institut Blizhnego Vostoka , M., c.45.
21. Gabe Starosta. The Role of the US Air Force in the French Mission in Mali, Atlantic Council, November 4, 2013. – https://atlanticouncil.org/blogs/natosource/the-role-of the-us-air-force-in-the-french-mission-in-mali/
22. “The U.S. military is building a 110 million drone base in the city of Agadez, Niger”. Global Defense News, March 2, 2018 (https://globaldefensenews.com/u-s-military-building-110-million-drone-base-inside-city-agadez-niger/)
23. Lolita Baldor and Robert Burns, “The U.S. Official: Niger Oks armed drones for takeoff from its Capital, “Defense News, December 1, 2017
24. Adam Weinstein, “Report: SOCOM has more troops in Africa than anywhere exept the Middle East” Task and Purpose, May 18, 2017. https://taskandpurpose.com/socom-africa-operftions-increase/
25. Dan Lamothe, Danielle Paquette. Pressure builds against the Pentagon as it weighs reducing troop number in Africa. The Washington Post. January 20, 2020. https://www.washington post.com/national-security/2020/01/20/pressure-builds-against-pentagon-it-weighs-reducing-troop-number-africa/
26. Alex Ward. Why Congress and the Pentagon are tussling over US troops in West Africa. February 18,2020.-www.vox.com/2020/2/18/21142207/pentagon-graham-hell-west-africa-troops-esper.html
27. Lara Seligman. In West Africa US Military Struggles for Scarce Resources as Terrorism Grows/ Foreign Policy. February 24, 2020 (https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/02/24/in-west-africa-u-s-military-struggles-for-scarce-resources-as-terrorism-grows/).
28. Ryan Browne. CNN. June 6, 2020 French military kills North African leader with US help. CNN. (https//edition/cnn.com/2020/06/05/politics/france-al-qaeda-terrorist/)
29. Morten Boas, Natasja Rupesinghe. When the dust settles: what will Droukdel’s death mean for the jihadist project in the Sahel? 29 June, 2020.www.thebrokeronlin.eu/when-the-dust-settles-what-will-droukdels-death-mean-for-jihadist-project-in-the-sahel/