1. Lebedeva L.F.Immigratsionnaya politika SShA: osnovopolagayuschie tseli i printsipy. Vestnik Rossijskogo ehkonomicheskogo universiteta im. G.V. Plekhanova. 2013. № 11 (65). S. 94-101.
2. Johnathan Chaloff, Global Trends in Family Migration in OECD 2013 (https://www.oecd.org/els/mig/Chaloff.pdf)
3. Report of the Visa Office 2015, Classes of Immigrants Issued Visas at Foreign Service Posts: Fiscal Years 2011 – 2015 (https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2015AnnualReport/FY15AnnualReport-TableII.pdf)
4. United States Border Patrol Nationwide Illegal Alien Apprehensions Fiscal Years 1925 – 2015 (https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/BP%20Total%20Apps%20FY1925-FY2015.pdf)
5. Pew Hispanic Centre, Modes of Entry for the Unauthorized Migrant Population, 2006 (http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/2011/10/19.pdf)
6. Center for American Progress, What Would It Cost to Deport All 5 Million Beneficiaries of Executive Action on Immigration (https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2015/02/23/106983/what-would-it-cost-to-deport-all-5-million-beneficiaries-of-executive-action-on-immigration/)
7. David Nakamura, Clinton’s stance on immigration is a major break from Obama, March 10th 2016 (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clintons-stance-on-immigration-is-a-major-break-from-obama/2016/03/10/6388a1f8-e700-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html)