1. Rabota vypolnena pri finansovoj podderzhke granta RGNF (proekt № 15-37-11138)
2. Hillary Rodham Clinton «Remarks on Internet Freedom» Secretary of State The Newseum Washington, DC January 21, 2010.
3. Strategic Concept for the Defence and Security of the Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation adopted by Heads of State and Government. — Lisbon, 19 Nov., 2010.
4. Lisbon Summit Declaration, issued by the Heads of State and Government participating in the meeting of the North Atlantic Council. — Lisbon, 20 Nov., 2010.
5. Tallinn Manual on the International law applicable to cyber warfare / Prepared by the International Group of Experts at the Invitation of the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence; General Editor Michael N. Schmitt. — New York: Cambridge Univ. Press, 2013— P. 25. https://issuu.com/nato_ccd_coe/docs/tallinnmanual?e=0/1803379
6. Cyber Defence Pledge. July 08, 2016 http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/official_texts_133177.htm
7. Department of Commerce, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, Washington, DC, February 29, 2016, https://www.commerce.gov/sites/commerce.gov/files/media/files/2016/eu_us_privacy_shield_full_text.pdf.pdf
8. Joint Press Statement for the 2016 U.S.-European Union Information Society Dialogue. Office of the Spokesperson. Washington, DC. June 29, 2016. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/06/259185.htm
9. James R. Clapper. Statement for the Record. Worldwide Cyber Threats. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Director of National Intelligence. September 10, 2015. http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/ClapperOpening09102015.pdf
10. Ellen Nakashima and Steven Mufson. The U.S. and China agree not to conduct economic espionage in cyberspace. September 25, 2015. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-us-and-china-agree-not-to-conduct-economic-espionage-in-cyberspace/2015/09/25/1c03f4b8-63a2-11e5-8e9e-dce8a2a2a679_story.html
11. Kim Zetter. US and China Reach Historic Agreement on Economic Espionage. 25 September 2015. http://www.wired.com/2015/09/us-china-reach-historic-agreement-economic-espionage/
12. Malcolm R. Lee. Will the United States impose cyber sanctions on China? September 22, 2015. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2015/09/22/will-the-united-states-impose-cyber-sanctions-on-china/
13. Julie Makinen. Chinese censorship costing U.S. tech firms billions in revenue. 25 September, 2015 http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-china-tech-20150922-story.html
14. 2015 Report to Congress of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission. November 2015 http://origin.www.uscc.gov/sites/default/files/annual_reports/2015%20Annual%20Report%20to%20Congress.PDF
15. Joint Statement on the Inaugural Meeting of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Threats to and in the Use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in the Context of International Security. Washington DC November 22, 2013 (https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/11/22/joint-statement-inaugural-meeting-us-russia-bilateral-presidential-commi)
16. J.M. Berger, Jonathon Morgan. The ISIS Twitter Census. Defining and describing the population of ISIS supporters on Twitter. The Brookings Project on U.S. Relations with the Islamic World Analysis Paper | No. 20, March 2015 https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/isis_twitter_census_berger_morgan.pdf
17. David E. Sanger and Mark Mazzetti. U.S. Had Cyberattack Plan if Iran Nuclear Dispute Led to Conflict. February 16, 2016 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/17/world/middleeast/us-had-cyberattack-planned-if-iran-nuclear-negotiations-failed.html?ref=middleeast&_r=2
18. Marco Roscini. Cyber Operations as Nuclear Counterproliferation Measures. Journal of Conflict & Security Law Oxford University Press 2014; http://jcsl.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/01/31/jcsl.krt028.full.pdf?keytype=ref&ijkey=kSVQ6K2WgvaVYhq
19. Tony Ware. U.S.-Gulf cyber working group formed at Dubai forum. September 9, 2016. http://www.federaltimes.com/articles/us-gulf-cyber-working-group-formed-at-dubai-forum