1. Fraser T., Welch M. ‘Scary as hell:’ Canadians describe scenes of lax screening at Pearson airport. The Star. 22.03.2020. https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/03/22/its-keeping-me-awake-at-night-canadians-describe-scenes-of-pandemonium-at-pearson-airport.html
2. Bronskill J., Farooqui S. Traveller says 'shocking' lack of COVID-19 prevention care in Canadian airports. The National Observer. 24.03.2020. https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/03/24/news/traveller-says-shocking-lack-covid-19-prevention-care-canadian-airports
3. New Order Makes Self-Isolation Mandatory for Individuals Entering Canada. Public Health Agency of Canada. March 25, 2020. https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2020/03/new-order-makes-self-isolation-mandatory-for-individuals-entering-canada.html
4. Ashworth L. The Problem With The Way Canada Is Testing For COVID-19. The Huffington Post. 04.04.2020. https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/covid-19-testing-canada_ca_5e9596fcc5b6c5b3d6b0c95b
5. Neustater B. Can I get tested for COVID-19? What the rules are in each province and territory. CTVNews.ca. 25.05.2020. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/can-i-get-tested-for-covid-19-what-the-rules-are-in-each-province-and-territory-1.4953618
6. Zimonjic P., Kapelos V. Rapid COVID-19 test restricted by Health Canada will be fixed by summer, company's CEO says. CBC News. May 04, 2020. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/spartan-bioscience-testing-device-back-out-summer-1.5555226
7. Unemployment in COVID time. Global economics. Slosing points. 08.04.2020. https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/about/economics/economics-publications.global-outlook-and-forecast-tables.html
8. Labour Force Survey, April 2020. Statistics Canada. 05.08.2020. https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/200508/dq200508a-eng.htm
9. Mezhdunarodnyj valyutnyj fond. «Perspektivy razvitiya mirovoj ehkonomiki». Aprel' 2020. Velikaya samoizolyatsiya: samyj glubokij ehkonomicheskij spad so vremen Velikoj depressii. 15 aprelya 2020 g. https://www.imf.org/ru/News/Articles/2020/04/14/blog-weo-the-great-lockdown-worst-economic-downturn-since-the-great-depression
10. Mezhdunarodnyj valyutnyj fond. «Perspektivy razvitiya mirovoj ehkonomiki». Yanvar' 2020. Namechayuschayasya stabilizatsiya, medlennyj pod'em? 14.04.2020. https://www.imf.org/ru/Publications/WEO/Issues/2020/01/20/weo-update-january2020
11. Global Devastation: Scotiabank’s Forecast Tables. April 17, 2020. https://www.scotiabank.com/content/dam/scotiabank/sub-brands/scotiabank-economics/english/documents/forecast-tables/forecast_20200417.pdf
12. Podrobnee sm.: Nemova L.A. 2019. Ehkonomicheskaya situatsiya v Kanade nakanune vyborov 2019 goda. SShA & Kanada: ehkonomika, politika, kul'tura. № 9. C.5-15. DOI: 10.31857/S032120680006294-7.
13. Provincial Forecast Update. TD Economics. April 23, 2020. https://economics.td.com/pef-update
14. Tsekours P. Ontario records another spike in new COVID-19 cases. CTV News Toronto. 24.05 2020. https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-records-another-spike-in-new-covid-19-cases-1.4952266
15. Working Through COVID-19. Return to Work Survey. The Conference Board of Canada. 19.05.2020. https://www.google.ca/search?source=hp&ei=k_zMXsbSKYuMrwT7xY7gAQ&q=Conference+Board+of+Canada+survey+of+employers+&oq
16. Meissner D. Employers worry about safety, cash flow, second wave in COVID-19 restart. The Canadian Press. 24.05.2020. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/employers-worry-about-safety-cash-flow-second-wave-in-covid-19-restart-1.4952182
17. Government of Canada. Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan. https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html
18. Podrobnee sm. stat'yu E.E. Khoroshilova «Finansovaya sistema Kanady i sotsial'no-ehkonomicheskie vyzovy 2020 goda» v ehtom vypuske zhurnala.
19. Sm. podrobnee: Nemova L.A. Ehkonomika Kanada v god 150-letiya gosudarstva. SShA Kanada: ehkonomika, politika, kul'tura. 2017. № 5, s.24–42.
20. Budget 2019 - Canada.ca. 19.03.2020. www.budget.gc.ca › toc-tdm-en
21. COVID-19 aid programs will have to end… Op. cit., others to be modified, Trudeau says. The Canadian Press. 28.05.2020. https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/covid-19-aid-programs-will-have-to-end-others-to-be-modified-trudeau-says/ar-BB14FylQ
22. Harris K. As provinces begin to reopen economies, Scheer says federal benefits deter Canadians from returning to work. CBC News Posted: May 04, 2020. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/economies-covid19-benefits-scheer-trudeau-1.5554650
23. COVID-19 aid programs will have to end… Op. cit.
24. Cullen C., Everson K. Canadians who don't qualify for CERB are getting it anyway. CBC News. 01.05. 2020. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cerb-covid-pandemic-coronavirus-1.5552436
25. Tsit. po: Nardi C. COVID-19 financial aid programs should have mechanisms to identify fraud and recoup money, says new AG nominee. The National Post. 20.05.2020. https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/covid-19-financial-aid-programs-should-have-mechanisms-to-identify-fraud-and-recoup-money-says-new-ag-nominee
26. Tasker P. Liberal finance chair says government hasn't been clear enough about risks of pandemic benefit fraud. CBC News. 14.05.2020. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wayne-easter-emergency-response-benefit-fraud-1.5570545
27. Emergency COVID-19 wage subsidy program extended to end of August. CBC News. 15.05.2020. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wayne-easter-emergency-response-benefit-fraud-1.5570545
28. Prime Minister announces additional support for businesses to help save Canadian jobs. May 11, 2020. Ottawa, Ontario https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/news-releases/2020/05/11/prime-minister-announces-additional-support-businesses-help-save
29. Harris K. Federal government offers bridge loans — not 'bailouts' — for big businesses hit by COVID-19. CBC News. 11.05.2020. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bridge-financing-big-business-1.5564218
30. Tsit. po: Cullen C., Everson K. Canadians who don't qualify for CERB are getting it anyway…
31. Ivison J. Bill Morneau can fix Canada's 'unholy' debt mess — if he has the guts. The National Post. May 15, 2020. https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/john-ivison-cleaning-up-canadas-unholy-debt-mess-needs-bill-morneau-to-become-paul-martin?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=recommendedarticles