1. BankThink How to open the black box of what bank customers want. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/how-to-open-the-black-box-of-what-bank-customers-want
2. Open Banking. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/open-banking
3. Why do most U.S. banks shut the door on 'open banking'? URL: www.americanbanker.com/list/why-do-most-us-banks-shut-the-door-on-psd2-style-open-banking
4. The Impact of Open Banking on SMEs. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/the-open-banking-series/the-impact-of-open-banking-on-smes
5. Open Banking. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/open-banking
6. Open Banking 'revolution' to challenge banks' dominance. URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-42655716
7. Dostov V.L., Shust P.M. Otkrytyj banking, standartizatsiya i nediskriminatsionnyj dostup: initsiativy Evropejskogo soyuza po povysheniyu ehffektivnosti rynka platezhej. // Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo ehkonomicheskogo universiteta. 2018. № 1 (109). S. 34-38.
8. BankThink How to open the black box of what bank customers want. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/how-to-open-the-black-box-of-what-bank-customers-want
9. Open Banking. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/open-banking
10. Open Banking: What U.S. Banks Need To Watch. URL: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesfinancecouncil/2018/03/15/open-banking-what-u-s-banks-need-to-watch/#7c3db1822af9
11. Boyarintsev V.I. Izmeneniya v biznes-modelyakh bankov pod vliyaniem platezhnoj direktivy PSD2 // Vestnik Altajskoj akademii ehkonomiki i prava. 2019. № 2. S. 64-70.
12. What U.S. banks stand to lose in shunning open banking. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/news/what-us-banks-stand-to-lose-in-shunning-open-banking
13. Five benefits of open banking. URL: https://assets.sourcemedia.com/74/eb/b7aa72a1417984a02be7333cf568/five-benefits-of-open-banking-brief-red-hat.pdf
14. The Impact of Open Banking on SMEs. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/the-open-banking-series/the-impact-of-open-banking-on-smes
15. Revised payment service directive
16. The Impact of Open Banking on SMEs. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/the-open-banking-series/the-impact-of-open-banking-on-smes
17. How U.S. can avoid U.K.’s mistakes in open banking. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/how-us-can-avoid-uks-mistakes-in-open-banking
18. Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European parliament and of the council of 25 November 2015. Official Journal of the European Union L 337/35
19. Open banking is an opportunity. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/open-banking-is-an-opportunity
20. To capitalize on open banking, the industry needs standards. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/to-capitalize-on-open-banking-the-industry-needs-standards
21. How U.S. can avoid U.K.’s mistakes in open banking. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/how-us-can-avoid-uks-mistakes-in-open-banking
22. U.S. Should Think Twice Before Jumping on Open Banking Bandwagon. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/us-should-think-twice-before-jumping-on-open-banking-bandwagon
23. Open Banking 'revolution' to challenge banks' dominance. URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-42655716
24. Open banking's early adopters bet on 'tremendous gains in value'. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/news/open-bankings-early-adopters-bet-on-tremendous-gains-in-value
25. Fintech lender Fundbox shows how open banking can be done. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/news/fintech-lender-fundbox-shows-open-banking-can-be-done
26. U.S. way behind the curve on open banking. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/us-way-behind-the-curve-on-open-banking
27. To capitalize on open banking, the industry needs standards. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/to-capitalize-on-open-banking-the-industry-needs-standards
28. New SunTrust IT chief weighs open banking, AI, fintech partnerships. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/news/new-suntrust-it-chief-weighs-open-banking-ai-fintech-partnerships
29. GitHub is a development platform inspired by the way you work. From open source to business, you can host and review code, manage projects, and build software alongside 36 million developers. URL: https://github.com/
30. Why Open Banking Won't Work In The US. URL: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ronshevlin/2019/04/15/open-banking-wont-work-in-us/#6dbdfbe91e52
31. Why do most U.S. banks shut the door on 'open banking'? URL: www.americanbanker.com/list/why-do-most-us-banks-shut-the-door-on-psd2-style-open-banking
32. Open banking's early adopters bet on 'tremendous gains in value'. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/news/open-bankings-early-adopters-bet-on-tremendous-gains-in-value
33. What U.S. banks stand to lose in shunning open banking. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/news/what-us-banks-stand-to-lose-in-shunning-open-banking
34. Staking out banks' place in the open financial web. URL: https://www.americanbanker.com/news/staking-out-banks-place-in-the-open-financial-web
35. Sootvetstvuyuschij tekhnicheskij dokument byl sozdan rabochej gruppoj agregatsii dannykh FS-ISAC, chlenami kotoroj yavlyayutsya bolee 25 kompanij, predostavlyayuschikh finansovye uslugi, tekhnicheskie kompanii i agregatory dannykh.
36. Anna Eugenia Omarini. Banks and Fintechs: How to Develop a Digital Open Banking Approach for the Bank’s Future. International Business Research; Vol. 11, No. 9; 2018, P. 29.
37. Gozman Daniel, Hedman Jonas, Sylvest Kasper, Open Banking: Emergent Roles, Risks & Opportunities. Twenty-Sixth European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS2018), Portsmouth, UK, 2018, P. 7.
38. Markos Zachariadis, Pinar Ozcan. The API economy and digital transformation in financial services: the case of open banking. SWIFT institute working paper No. 2016-001, P. 9.
39. Four Potential Scenarios for the Future of Open Banking. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/the-open-banking-series/four-potential-scenarios-for-the-future-of-open-banking
40. Scaling Up: The Consolidation of the US Banking Industry. URL: https://www.atkearney.com/financial-services/consolidation-of-banking