1. Ellen Mitchell. U.S. to Send 3,500 More Troops to Afghanistan: Report. // The Hill Newspaper. September 6, 2017. Available at: http://thehill.com/policy/defense/349486-us-to-send-3500-more-troops-to-afghanistan-report.
2. Statement by the President on Afghanistan, The White House Office of the Press Secretary. July 06, 2016. Available at: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/06/statement-president-afghanistan.
3. Michael J. Boyle. The Tragedy of Obama’s Foreign Policy. Foreign Policy Research Institute. January 2017. Available at: http://www.fpri.org/article/2016/12/tragedy-obamas-foreign-policy/.
4. Samuel Ramani. What a Trump Presidency Would Mean for Afghanistan. August 2, 2016. Available at: http://thediplomat.com/2016/08/what-a-trump-presidency-would-mean-for-afghanistan/.
6. Davood Moradian. The mistakes Trump should not repeat in Afghanistan. February 7, 2017. Available at: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/02/mistakes-trump-repeat-afghanistan-170205115216293.html.
7. The National Defense Authorization Act for FY 2008 (Pub. L. No. 110-181) established the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR). January 30, 2017. Available at: https://www.sigar.mil/pdf/quarterlyreports/2017-01-30qr.pdf.
8. Hasib D. Alikozai. Trump Administration Plans for US in Afghanistan. February 1, 2017. Available at: http://www.voanews.com/a/afghanistan-trump-administration-future-policy/3701918.html.
9. What to Watch? Key issues to follow in Afghanistan in 2017. // Set' analitikov v Afganistane (AAN) - nezavisimaya issledovatel'skaya organizatsiya. Available at: https://www.afghanistan-analysts.org/what-to-watch-key-issues-to-follow-in-afghanistan-in-2017/.
10. Michael O’Hanlon. Improving Afghanistan Policy. // The Foreign Policy Brief. Brookings. Volume 2. №1. January 2016. Available at: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/afghanistan_policy_ohanlon.pdf.
11. Hasib D. Alikozai. Trump Administration Plans for US in Afghanistan. February 1, 2017. Available at: http://www.voanews.com/a/afghanistan-trump-administration-future-policy/3701918.html.
12. Seth G. Jones. Strategic Reversal in Afghanistan. Contingency Planning Memorandum No. 29. June 2016. P. 1. Available at: http://www.cfr.org/afghanistan/strategic-reversal-afghanistan/p37947.
13. Vyzovy bezopasnosti v Tsentral'noj Azii. M.: IMEhMO RAN. 2013. S. 91.
14. Anthony H. Cordesman. The Afgan War in 2013. // Security and ANSF. CSIS. 2013. P. 5
15. Ibidem. P. 9.
16. Report on Progress Toward Security and Stability in Afghanistan. November 2013. P. 33
17. Ibidem. P. 34
18. Reconstructing the Afghan national defense and security forces: lessons from the U.S. experience in Afghanistan. Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction. Lessons Learned Report. September 2017. Available at: https://www.sigar.mil/pdf/lessonslearned/SIGAR-17-62-LL.pdf.
19. Corruption in Conflict: Lessons from the U.S. Experience in Afghanistan. Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction. September 2016. P. i. Available at: https://www.sigar.mil/pdf/lessonslearned/SIGAR-16-58-LL.pdf.