1. The National Bureau of Economic Research. U.S. Business Cycle. Expansions and Contractions //http://www.nber.org/cycles/cyclesmain.html; Amadeo K. U.S. GDP by Year Compared to Recessions and Events. The Strange Ups and Downs of the U.S. Economy Since 1929. The Balance, February 28, 2019//https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543.
2. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell: The 60 Minutes interview. Jerome Powell tells Scott Pelley if the Fed will raise interest rates again gives his view on whether or not President Trump can fire him and outlines the current risks to the U.S. economy. Mar 10 2019 //https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jerome-powell-federal-reserve-chairman-60-minutes-interview-2019-03-10.
3. Congressional Research Service. Introduction to U.S. Economy: The Business Cycle and Growth. IF10411, January 8, 2019, p. 1.
4. Ibid., p. 2.
5. Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. An Overview of the President's FY 2020 Budget. March 11, 2019 //http://www.crfb.org/blogs/overview-presidents-fy-2020-budget.
6. A Symposium of Views. Is the World Ready For the Next Downturn? The International Economy, summer 2018, p. 16.
7. Klebnikov S. All the Experts Who Say the U.S. Will Enter a Recession by 2020 – Just as Trump Seeks Re-Election. Money, December 13, 2018 //http://money.com/money/5479035/experts-recession-2020/
8. Page D. US 2019 outlook. 29 November 2018. AHA Investors Managers //https://www.axa-im.com/en/content/-/asset_publisher/alpeXKk1gk2N/content/2019-outlook-us-outlook-slow-to-catch-on/23818.
9. Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. State Coincident Indexes //https://www.philadelphiafed.org/research-and-data/regional-economy/indexes/coincident/
10. Yglesias. M. Trump’s perhaps correct critique of the Federal Reserve, explained. Premature interest rate increases hurt workers and the economy. Vox, Dec. 19, 2018 //https://www.vox.com/2018/12/19/18146352/trump-federal-reserve-interest-rate.
11. International Monetary Fund. GDP based on PPP, share of world. Percent of World // https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PPPSH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD; Y Charts. US GDP as % of World GDP: 24.03% for 2017 // https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_gdp_as_a_percentage_of_world_gdp.
12. Рассчитано по: BEA. Gross Domestic Product. GDP & Personal Income. National Data. National Income and Product Accounts. Table 1.1.1. Percent Change from Preceding Period in Real Gross Domestic Product // https://apps.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?reqid=19&step=2#reqid=19&step=2&isuri=1&1921=survey.
13. IMF. World Economic Outlook. Update. January 2019. A Weakening Global Expansion. P. 4 //https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2019/01/11/weo-update-january-2019.pdf.
14. A World Bank Group. Global Economic Prospects. Darkening Skies. January 2019. P. 4 //http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/307751546982400534/Global-Economic-Prospects-Darkening-Skies.pdf.
15. Ibid., p. 13.
16. OECD Interim Economic Outlook. Global Growth Weakening as Some Risks Materialise. 6 March 2019. Handout. P. 3 //http://www.oecd.org/eco/outlook/economic-outlook/
17. Kiel Institute for the World Economy. Economic Outlook. World Economy. Spring 2019. Finalized March 12, 2019. P. 4 //https://www.ifw-kiel.de/.../2019/KKB_51_2019-Q1_Welt_E...pdf.
18. Составлено по: Bloomberg. Markets. Stocks. Americas //https://www.bloomberg.com/markets/stocks.
19. Rivelle T. When Failing to Prepare is Preparing to Fail. TCW Insight, April 2018. P. 1 //https://www.tcw.com/en/Insights/Economics/04-12-18_Trading_Secrets.
20. A Budget for a Better America. Historical Tables. Fiscal Year 2020. Budget of U.S. Government. Wash.: U.S. GPO, 2019, p. 70.
21. Ibid., pp. 25, 58,132.
22. A Budget for a Better America. Analytical Perspectives. Fiscal Year 2020. Budget of U.S. Government. Wash.: U.S. GPO, 2019, p. 41.
23. Atkins D. How Will a Recession Affect the 2020 Election? Washington Monthly, December 8, 2018 // https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/12/08/how-will-a-recession-affect-the-2020-election/