1. Economic News Release Table 2. Employment by major industry Sector, p. 1. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/ecopro.t02.htm
2. Economic Report of the President. Washington. 2017, p. 66.
3. Economic News Release. Table 2. Employment by major industry Sector, p. 1. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/ecopro.t02.htm
4. Employment Projections. Civilian Labor force participation rate by age, gender, race, and ethnicity. P. 1. http://www.bls.gov/empjer_table_303.htm
5. Economic Report of the President. Washington. 2017, p. 83.
6. Economic News Release. Table 4. Employment by major occupational group. 2014 and projected 2024. P. 1. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/ecopro.t04.htm
7. Economic News Release. Table 5. Fastest growing occupations 2014-2024, p. 1. https://www.bls.gov/news.release/ecopro.ecopro.t05.htm
8. Digest of Educational Statistics: 2015. Table 318.10. Degrees conferred by postsecondary institutions, by level of degree and sex of student, p. 1. http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d15/tables/ad15_318.10.asp?referrer=report
9. Digest of Educational Statistics: 2015, Table 106.10 Expenditures of educational institutions related to the gross domestic product, by level of institution: selected years, 1929-30through 2014-2015. P. 112. http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/dis/tables/dt15-106.10.asp?referrer=report
10. Educational Attainment of Workers in 2015. Table A-2. P. A-1. http://www.census.gov/topics/education/educational-attainment.html
11. Jessica C. Barnett and Marina Vornovitsky. Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2015 September 13, 2016. Report Number: P60-251. http://www.census.gov/library/publication/2016/demo/p60-257.html
12. Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey. Household Data Average Annual. P. 1/2. http:stats.bls.gov/cps/cpcaat24.htm
13. Educational Attainment in the United States: 2015. Current Population Reports. Camille L. Ryan and Kurt Bauman. March 2016.
14. Economic News Release. Union Members Summary. P. 1. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/union2.nr0.htm