1. Statement by the President in His Address to the Nation. The White House. September 11, 2001 (http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010911-16.html).
2. Tenet George with Bill Harlow. At the Center of the Storm. My Years at the CIA. N.Y.: Harper Collins Publishers, 2007. r.174.
3. Cheney Dick with Liz Cheney. In My Time. A Perconal and Political Memoir. N.Y.: Threshold Editions, 2011. rp. 331-332.
4. Ibid., p. 332.
5. Bush George W. Decision Points. N.Y.: Crown Publishing Group, 2010. p.
6. Rumsfeld Donald. Known and Unknown. A Memoir. N.Y.: Sentinel, 2012. pp.368-371.
7. To President George W.Bush From Donald Rumsfeld. Coalitions. September 22, 2001. The Rumsfeld Archives.
8. Rumsfeld Donald. Op cit., pp. 379-380.
9. Ibid., pp. 381-382.
10. Ibid., p. 384.
11. Collins Elizabeth M. First to go: Green Berets remember earliest mission in Afghanistan (part 1) January17, 2018 (http://www.army.mil/article/199134/first_to_go_green_berets_remember_earliest_mil... ).
12. For Secretary Of Defense From Assistant Of Defense, International Security Affairs Peter W. Rodman. October 12, 2001. The Rumsfeld Archive.
13. Collins Elizabeth M. Op cit.
14. Collins Elizabeth M. First to go: Green Berets remember earliest mission in Afghanistan (part 2) January18, 2018. ( http://www.army.mil/article/199202/first_to_go_green_berets_remember_earliest_mil... ).
16. Memorandum For The President From Donald Rumsfeld. Kabul. November 13, 2001. The Rumsfeld Archive.
18. Rumsfeld Donald. Op. cit., pp. 403-405.
19. Collins Elizabeth M. First to go: Green Berets remember earliest mission in Afghanistan (part 2) January18, 2018.Ts http://www.army.mil/article/199202/first_to_go_green_berets_remember_earliest_mil...
20. The Second Gor-Bush Presidential Debate, Commission on Presidential Debates, debate transcript, October 11, 2000.
21. UN Talks on Afghanistan. Bonn 27 November Ts 5 December 2001. (https://www.unric.org/de/frieden-und-sicherheit/26328)
22. INFO MEMO For Secretary of Defense From Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs (Mr.Peter W.Rodman) Further Report on Afghan Talks in Bonn (U). 27 November 2001. The Rumsfeld Archive.
23. Woodward Bob. State of Denial: Bush at War. N.Y.: Simon and Schuster, 2006. r.130.
24. Khalilzad Zalmay. The Envoy. From Kabul To The White House, My Journey Thougth A Turbulent World. N.Y.: St.Martin's Press, 2016. pp. 117-127; Woodward Bob. Op.cit., p.130.
25. United Nations Security Council. Document 1154. Annex I Ts International Security Force S/2001/1154/ (http://www/un/org/ga/search/view_doc/asp?symbol=S/2001/1154); United Nations Security Council.1386 Resolution S/Res/1386(2001) http://www/un/org/ga/search/view_doc/asp?symbol=S/RES1386 (2001).
26. Charter of The United Nations. Chapter VII: Action with Respect to Treats to the Peace, Breaches of the Peace and Acts of Aggression.-http://www.un.org/en/charter-united-nations/index.html
27. Khalilzad Zalmay. Op. cit., pp. 212 Ts 221.
28. Joint Declaration of the United States-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership. 23 May 2005. - htts://2001-2009.state.gov/p/sca/ris.../2005/46628.htm
29. Agreement on Provisional Arrangements in Afghanistan pending the R-Establishment of Permanent Institutions. (https://www.unric.org/de/frieden-und-sicherheit/26328); Rumsfeld Donald. Op.cit., p.483.
30. Khalilzad Zalmay. Op. cit., p.139.
31. Khalilzad Zalmay. Op. cit., p.140.
32. Rumsfeld Donald. Op. cit., pp. 482 Ts 483; Feith Douglas J. War and Decision. Inside the Pentagon at the Dawn of the War on Terrorism. N.Y.: HarperCollins Publishers, 2008. p. 149.
33. Rumsfeld Donald. Op. cit., p. 483.
34. Feith Douglas J. Op.cit., pp. 150-152,158-159
35. Memo to General Franks From Donald Rumsfeld. Afghan National Army. January 28, 2002.- The Rumsfeld Archive.
36. Khalilzad Zalmay. Op. cit., p.200.
37. Opening remarks by NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen at the meeting on Afghanistan at the level of Heads of State and Government during the NATO Summit held in Newport, Wales. September 04, 2014. (http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/opinions_112481.htm?selectedLocal=en)
38. Wales Summit Declaration on Afghanistan. Issued by Heads of State and Government of Allies and their International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) troop contributing partners. September 04, 2014. (http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_112517.htm)
39. Background Briefing on the U.S.- Afghanistan Security and Defence Cooperation Agreement. Special Briefing Senior State Department Officials Via Teleconference Washington, DC. September 30, 2014. (http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/2014/09/232345.htm)
41. Joint Press conference with NATO General Jens Stoltenberg and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani. November 06, 2014. (http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohw/opinions-114488.htm?selectedLocale=en)
42. NATO Secretary General in Afghanistan to mark NATO's commitment beyond 2014. November 06, 2014. (http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_114490.htm)
43. Statement by the Press Secretary on the Government of Afghanistan's Approval of the Bilateral Security Agreement and the NATO Status of Forces Agreement. The White House. Office of the Press-Secretary. (http://www.whitehouse.gov/thepressoffice/2014/11/29 statement-press-secretary-goverr)