1. John Pender, Alexander Marre, and Richard Reeder. Rural Wealth Creation Concepts, Strategies, and Measures. – ERS\USDA, ERR-131, March 2012, rr.2-23.
2. Po dannym perepisej SShA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy,_Washington, Accessed November 3, 2018.
3. Electricity Local. Local Electricity Rates & Statistics. Comprehensive Local Electricity Guide. Available at: https://www.electricitylocal.com/states/washington/quincy/, Accessed November 1, 2018.
4. Port of Quincy, Washington. Where Business Moves. Available at: http://www.portofquincy.org
5. Columbia Data Center. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_Data_Center, Accessed November 12, 2018
6. Office of Management State Auditor. Financial Statements and Federal Single Audit Report. City of Quincy Grant County. For the Period January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017. Report No.1021930, Published September 6, 2018, 38 p.; Accessed at https://www.quincywashington.us/269/Audit-Reports, November 10, 2018
7. Ibid., pp.26-27, 36.
8. John L. Pender. Foundation Grants to Rural Areas From 2005 to 2010: Trends and Patterns. USDA, Economic Research Service, Economic Information Bulletin Number 141, June 2015, 41 r.
9. US Industrial Outlook. - Wash. DC, 1983. - P.1-14.
10. U.S. Census Bureau. Current Population Survey. 1960 to 2018 Annual Social and Economic Supplements Poverty in the United States. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States #Recent_poverty_rate_and_guidelines, Accessed November 10, 2018.
11. The Statistics Portal. Available at: https://www.statista.com/statistics/200463/us-poverty-rate-since-1990/ Accessed November 11, 2018.
12. Rector Robert; Rachel Sheffield (July 18, 2011). "Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?". The Heritage Foundation. - Poverty in the United States. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States #Recent_poverty_rate_and_guidelines, Accessed November 10, 2011
13. United States General Accounting Office. Community Development: Federal Revitalization Programs Are Being Implemented, but Data on the Use of Tax Benefits Are Limited. Report to Congressional Committees. GAO-04-306. United States General Accounting Office. March 2004, p.44. Available at: https://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04306.pdf, Accessed at November 15, 2018.